In 1939, Mr. Joseph Chacour founded his own company, "Ets. Joseph Chacour", located in center of Beirut. At that time, in the cars field, Ford was the only car brand existing in the market, so the activity of the company started with this brand.
In 1970, our company expanded its horizons of importation of cars spare parts towards new brands, as to know Mercedes and BMW. In fact, at this time, Germany was known to be the first country in the field of cars spare parts, so our company, which aim was to bring the best quality for its clients, import exclusively Mercedes and BMW spare parts.
In order to satisfy all needs and to respond to the biggest range of clients' demand, our company became to import all kinds of Mercedes and BMW spare parts, covering all the Lebanese territory and rapidly, several international countries.